A range of fiction and non-fiction electronic books for all ages is available to download onto your device with internet access.
BorrowBox has many great titles for all ages! Available to download at any time of the day and set up is easy!
1. Join our library! If you are not a library member, you can register for a library account via our website and get started on BorrowBox straight away!
2. Download the BorrowBox app on your device – iPhone, iPad, Android, Android tablets and Kindle Fire.
3. Select your library service – Upper Hunter Shire Libraries
Log in using your library card number and password.
4. Choose an item to borrow and tap and the green borrow tab. Your item will download and you are now ready to read or listen.
Access via a Windows PC
1. Login to your library’s BorrowBox website on your PC or laptop using your card number and password.
2. Select the title you would like to borrow and download it via the instructions on the website. This will include downloading Adobe Digital Editions to your tablet. Note: you must download and install ADE before attempting to download your eBook. The link to do this is: http://www.adobe.com/uk/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html
3. Once you have downloaded ADE you can borrow your chosen eBook.
NB: On first launch of Adobe Digital Editions click on Help > Authorize Computer. In the following screen choose Adobe ID from the dropdown menu and enter your Adobe ID and password. If you don’t have an Adobe ID yet please click on the Create an Adobe ID link on the right hand side or visit the http://www.adobe.com/go/digital-editions-createID and click on Get an Adobe ID.
On the download page press the Download eBook button. When you get a pop-up dialogue box asking you whether you would like to Open, Run or Save, make sure that you select Open With and choose Adobe Digital Editions. Adobe Digital Editions will then import the eBook file and you can find it in the borrowed section on the left side.
1. Download the app onto your device.
2. Tap the ‘Add A Library’ icon and choose ‘Hunter Libraries Group’.
3. Tap Add a ‘Library A Card’ and then “Choose A Location’. Select ‘Scone Library’
4. Enter your library card number and password.
5. Borrow and download eBooks.