A range of fiction and non-fiction electronic books for all ages is available to download onto your device with internet access.
BorrowBox has many great titles for all ages! Available to download at any time of the day and set up is easy!
1. Join our library! If you are not a library member, you can register for a library account via our website and get started on BorrowBox straight away!
2. Download the BorrowBox app on your device – iPhone, iPad, Android, Android tablets and Kindle Fire.
3. Select your library service – Upper Hunter Shire Libraries
4. Log in using your library card number and password.
5. Choose an item to borrow and tap and the green borrow tab. Your item will download and you are now ready to read or listen.
Access via a Windows PC
1. Login to your library’s BorrowBox website on your PC or laptop.
2. Select the title you would like to borrow and download it via the instructions on the website. You will have the option to download entire eAudiobooks, or to download them in chapters.
3. Once you have downloaded the eAudiobook, or selected chapters, they will appear in your downloads folder.
4. You can then transfer the file to your chosen media player by dragging it across.
Download the app onto your device.
1. Tap the ‘Add A Library’ icon and choose ‘Hunter Libraries Group’.
2. Tap Add a ‘Library A Card’ and then “Choose A Location’. Select ‘Scone Library’
3. Enter your library card number and password.
4. Borrow and download eAudiobooks
indyreads provides access to a statewide collection of independent Australian and international titles, classic literature and modern award-winning titles in eBook and eAudio format.
1. Login to indyreads website or download the app to your device from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Select Upper Hunter Shire Libraries and log in using your library card number and PIN.
3. Titles can be borrowed for 21 days.
4. If you are using a PC, the audiobook will open automatically in a new tab.